Milestones (Through EMB)
- In 2005, ERN started to explore new opportunities in the field of mountain biking adventure tourism and has been providing excellent services to the clients from around the world.
- ERN has been proudly providing services to prestigious clients like of UN, USAID, GTZ, DANIDA, DFID, ICRC, KOICA, various Embassies and many expatriates and locals of Lalitpur and Kathmandu Valley. EMB also contributes big efforts to maintain quality services to all these clients and highly devotes towards making new clients.
- Successfully organized the 1st Epic Mountain Bike Cross-country Race on 25th February 2006 and attracted more than 150 participants, in which 65 participants were foreigners. Part of the proceeds was distributed to schools that are situated around the racetrack.
- First and only company to organize educational mountain bike rides to young school children on every Sunday morning; students from Lincoln school, British schools, KISC and Rato Bangla School have been enjoying their excursions with our highly trained guides.
- In 2006, technically supported the 1st Buck Ride Up mountain bike race held on 29th April 2006, which was organized in association with Norwegian Embassy and successfully attracted more than 100 local and foreign participants.
- Technical supports to:
- 7th Nepal Mountain Bike Championship (7th October 2006)
- Buck ride organize by Norwegian embassy (2006)
- 8th Nepal Mountain Bike Championship (24th November 2007)
- 9th Nepal Mountain Bike Championship (20th September 2008)
- 14th Asian Mountain Bike Championship (6th - 10th November 2009)
- 10th National Mountain Bike Championship (12th November 2010)
- 2ndLaxmi Cares Mountain Bike race and rally (24th April 2010)
- Urge Nepal 2010
- 1st Chain Down Hill Championship (5th June 2010)
- Mountain Dew 1st National Down Hill Championship (1st September 2010)
- 1st National downhill championship series 2011
- 2nd National Downhill Championship 2012, Hattiban, Kathmandu, Nepal
- 1st Kathmandu Bike Festival 2012, Khokhana, Lalitpur, Nepal
- Anthill's "Strength in Numbers" Premier Show 2012
- First Commencal Bike owners party with "Max Commencal" 2012, Moksh, Lalitpur, Nepal
- Epic Mountain Bikes, its parent company, has been featured several times in daily papers and local magazine such as ECS, BOSS, DESTINATION, The TIMES magazine dated 29 March 2010 in a global adviser column speaks highly about Epic Mountain Bike.
- ERN has tied up currently with ECS for the project ‘Mapping Nepal’ and the tie up with Himalayan Map House is under discussion for the production of authentic and interesting bike maps.
- Epic Rides Nepal is contributing to many daily broad print newspapers and monthly magazines to create awareness about healthy living. Such papers include ECS, ECS Healthy Living, Travel Times, Boss, Republica (daily)